Two Rivers Website
Two Rivers Office Towers
Size from 515m² to 18,500m²
Prime Office Towers atop Mall Of Kenya
Away from the congested CBD, Upper Hill and Westlands areas, Two Rivers Office Towers are strategically located and accessible from Limuru Road and the Northern Bypass. Each Office Tower is surrounded by scenic views overlooked by terraces. Two access points serve the Two Rivers Development. On one side is Limuru Road and on the other, the Northern Bypass. The site is less than 2km from the United Nations Complex, 14km from the CBD, 29km from the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport via Mombasa Road and 49km via the Northern Bypass.
The first of its kind in Kenya, the Office Towers rest on top of the Mall of Kenya and total to approximately 21,000sqm on 8 storeys. The Office Towers are set to be the office destination of choice. The Towers feature state of the art building finishes, easy accessibility and convenient building amenities.
The whole Two Rivers development provides East Africa’s largest Retail Centre, 3 and 5 star hotels, residential apartments and offices. The Two Rivers Development is part of an urban design and management scheme. This is the place to be to work, play, eat and live.
Through it’s urban planning and property management initiatives, the Two Rivers development will create and sustain an attractive, safe, secure and well managed environment with high levels of urban amenities, sustainable infrastructure and service delivery excellence.
- Main access roads leading to the site via Limuru Road and Northern Bypass – accessible by both public and private means
- Pedestrian paths and jogging trails to encourage utilization in green network spaces
- Provision for public transport facilities
- Internal public transport system
- City bike system to provide temporary bicycle hire from strategic locations within development
- Complete street furniture provided and managed by the development
- Provision of 3 – 7.5mv synchronised back-up generators
- Installation of 2mv solar panels
- On-site borehole to ensure 24/7 provision of water
- Portable and waste water treatment plant
- Disability access and facilities provisions
- Provision of ICT and fibre backbone infrastructure
- Open planned offices which enhance natural lighting and ventilation
- Provision for private washrooms for executive offices
- Premier finishes, including double volume entrance foyer featuring a living wall
- Security around the development a priority; perimeter wide intrusion detection systems, video analytic surveillance, enhanced vehicle/persons screening systems, physical barriers and access control systems.
The content for the Nairobi Area Profile
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Commercial New Developments in Gigiri, Nairobi.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Broll Kenya website is accurate and up to date, Broll Kenya makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag