Size from 300m² to 16,900m²
32 Storey Commercial Office Building
UAP TOWER is a premier office development in Upper Hill set to shape Nairobi’s skyline. The building’s traditional architectural, solid masonry structure and tapering tower is designed to reminisce the pre- modernist building era. Boasting a grandeur entrance and live wall, high quality finishes and fittings, the deveopment will set exemplary standards accross the industry. Quality retail tenants on the ground and mezzanine floors include a bank, cafesserie and services to act as key support components to office occupiers. This, coupled with ample and secure parking for both tenants and visitors make UAP TOWER the address for visionary companies and organisations.
- 300,000 sq.ft of flexible open plan office space with natural cross ventilation across floors
- Double glazed tinted windows to minimize heat gain and noise pollution
- Double volume entrance foyer clad with marble featuring a living wall
- Illuminate concierge desk with a digital central building directory
- Intelligent BMS system controlling structural, mechanical and electrical equipment
- Energy saving & motion sensing LED lighting in common areas
- 8- high speed Schindler lifts controlled by the BMS system
- 2- 900 KVA synchronised back-up generators
- Secure and dedicated visitors parking with a generous tenant parking ratio of 2 bays for every 1,000 sq.ft leased
- Easy access via both public and private transport from the Nairobi CBD and other major business addresses
- Borehole and ample water storage
- Provision of ICT and fibre backbone infrastructure
- Fully integrated security system
- Dedicated on- site management
Upper Hill, Nairobi
The content for the Nairobi Area Profile
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Commercial New Developments in Upper Hill, Nairobi.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Broll Kenya website is accurate and up to date, Broll Kenya makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag